Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Review of the film "Limitless"

"Limitless" directed Neil Burger, starring Bradley Cooper and Robert DeNiro.  Today it was raining outside in Baltimore. I woke up, determined, but failing, to get things done from my "to do" list. A friend sent me a text, with the idea to take in a movie. I waited for my friend to arrive at my house whereby we proceeded to the movie theater. The movie was showing at the Arundel Mills Muvico theater. Parking was plentiful. We purchased our tickets and looked for seats, not too close, not too far from the screen. The chairs were the comfortable kind that you can rock back. The theater was well-maintained and the staff was friendly and helpful. The bathrooms were clean and with easy walking distance to the theater seating area. I purchased a Pepsi. It was pricey but they filled it to the top, with the perfect amount of ice. There were about twenty people in the theater for the 2:45 showing. After the final credits rolled, we left the theater and walked out to the parking lot to our car.

No comments: