Friday, March 11, 2011

Writer of "Golden Girls" theme song shocking new claim!!

Andrew Maurice Gold, in a recent TMZ interview, blasted former "Golden Girls' cast members for never being all that friendly. "I'm not saying they were hard-core bitches but they always gave you the feeling like they would rather be doing something else. I once lent Estelle Getty a book and I had to kind of track her down to get it back. Betty White would kind of just nod if you saw her in the hall, and Beatrice Arthur was always "busy" if I asked about getting together. Rue McClanahan? She was kind of off-putting plus I couldn't get over seeing that episode of "All in the Family" where she played half of a swingers couple trying to get with the Bunkers. So we never did hit it off. So not only would I not have thrown a party, I wouldn't give them any sort of gift, card attached or not..hearing that song now kind of gives me the willies."

No comments: