Monday, March 28, 2011

Staying afloat in these times of hardship

There exists two resources available to folks facing financial hardships. First, if you are a citizen of the state of Maryland you need to look into the Maryland PAC program. The Maryland PAC is a very basic free health insurance  ('PAC' standing for "Primary Adult Care") Here's the link:

.http://www.dhmh.state.md.us/mma/pac/index.htm

 Another available free resource is an online program called "ready for zero" at:

 readyforzero.com

"Readyforzero"  is a program which helps one pay down credit card debt by giving ideas and recording milestones. It is not involved with lending money and does not act as a credit card counseling service. Check these programs out. The PAC program I discovered through my own research and the "ready for zero" program I picked up from lifehAcker.com. Please forgive any grammatical errors, I am still blogging from the iPhone, in my bed.

No comments: