Sunday, March 11, 2012

George Vernon Hudson

George Vernon Hudson. You know the guy who comes to your work and proposes all these changes, then leaves, and the company has to live with the idiotic ideas forever, while he goes off to God-knows-where? If I were gainfully employed, I'd probably know the type as well. As it is, I give you the archetype for this: one George Vernon Hudson. Not satisfied with being the world's greatest entomologist and Arctic explorer, this big shot had to also become the world's greatest 'buttinsky' by coming up with the idea of "Daylight Savings Time". Gee, thanks, George Vernon Hudson for giving everyone confusion, lack of sleep, and irritability, then dying in 1946. Way to go, I guess its all in the game, right chappy?? You hear me, George Vernon Hudson?? You happy now?? Aww, I’m just joking with you all, I actually do have nothing but the warmest regards for one George Vernon Hudson.

No comments: