Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Scout Charm City


Here's this site we found, about a film location's scout here in Baltimore. Here's a screen shot from their site:


ABOUT
I work as a film location scout in Baltimore City. My day is spent combing the streets for interesting and unique locations for feature films. In my travels, I often stumble across some pretty incredible sights, most of which go ignored daily by thousands of Baltimoreans in too much of a rush to pay attention.

As it happens, it's my job to pay attention, and I've started this blog to keep a record of what I see.

Got an interesting or unusual location to submit? Looking for a location for a film shoot or event?
Location ideal for Merchant Ivory period piece


Ideal location for Medieval or fantasy type film

Location ideal for Western



No comments: