Monday, April 16, 2012

Today, A Walk in the Woods..


Today I went for a walk in the woods. While walking, the sight pictured above appeared before me. God? I asked God why, if one wants to reference someone as being a person who can cleverly build anything out of anything, one only has the one example: MacGyver, a fictional character who was depicted in a drama that ended in 1992? Why aren't there any more recent examples of someone who can make a perpetual motion machine out of duct tape and a Swiss army knife? Then I thought, perhaps this is not the best use of time with the All Mighty. Then I thought, maybe that’s just the sun through some trees. Damn. That's some crazy stuff that happens when you go for a walk in the woods in Baltimore.

1 comment:

diann.tooley said...

I think that I shall never see,
A blog as lovely as a tree ~

(gorgeous photo. iphone? )