Saturday, April 9, 2011

John Boehner's List of Favorite Songs

John Boehner is not just working on the congressional end of the federal budget. He also released his list of favorite songs:

Baby Don’t Cry – 1992 - INXS
Baby Stop Crying - 1978 - Bob Dylan
Big Boys Don't Cry - 1999 - Lolly
Big Girls Don't Cry - 1962 - The Four Seasons
Big Girls Don’t Cry (I hope you know, I hope you know - that this has nothing to do with you, it’s personal, myself and I, we’ve got some straightening out to do) – 2007 - Fergie
Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain – 1975 – Willie Nelson
Boys Cry - 1964 - Eden Kane
Can't Cry Anymore (took your car, drove to Texas, sorry honey, but I suspected we were through, and I can't cry anymore; wouldn't it be good if we could hop a flight to anywhere, so long to this life, so much for pretending, bad luck's never-ending) - 1993 - Sheryl Crow
Cowgirls Don’t Cry – 2008 – Brooks and Dunn featuring Reba McEntire
Cry - 1966 - Ronnie Dove
Cry - 1985 - Godley and Creme
Cry - 1989 - Waterfront
Cry Baby - 1956 - Bonnie Sisters
Cry Baby - 1963 - Garnet Mimms & the Enchanters

No comments: