Saturday, May 28, 2011

Harold Camping Movie Reviews

I'm doing some movie reviews. You can take anything I say with a grain of salt since I said the world was going to end last Saturday. Wow, did I ever put my foot in my mouth with that one. Oh well. Anyway, here are my film reviews for this week:

"The Hangover Part II" This film is exactly like the "Hangover", much like my apocalyptic predictions of 1994 and 2011. This film trades in Asian-stereotypes and debauchery for cheap laughs...in other words, a masterpiece and eerily similiar to my 1994 and 2011 predictions.

"Kung Fu Panda 2"..Another sequel. Talk about your world-enders. I give it a big thumbs down. Even pandas can't stand pandas. Adding Jack Black might make the panda-hating-panda tension even worse.

"Puzzle"... An Argentina women who finds answers to life through doing jig-saw puzzles. This was supposed to be a joke right? I was really praying for my apocalyptic predictions to come through while sitting through this clunker.

"The Tree of Life"...  A Terence Malick film. The man has done 4 films in 50 years. Lets hope he makes it another decade before the 5th film..whoopsie unless that  Oct 21 prediction comes through.

Remember everyone my new prediction for the world to end is October 21. Just please don't get up on me with questions about this. Give a brother a break.

No comments: