Friday, April 13, 2012

James Cameron Marries Titanic

Film director James Cameron is not a man to be trifled with. For a decade and a half, everywhere he went, people taunted him with the following jibe: "Hey Cameron, if you love the Titanic so much, why don't you marry it?' This is not a man with whom you want to present a challenge. Just last night, Cameron announced that he and the Titanic were married at the Albany State House. A quiet civil ceremony will be followed up with a week-long getaway to the Poconos. "I've been married before," said Cameron, but I think this one will really anchor me down." Get it, 'anchor me down?' That’s some good stuff from the newly-betrothed film director. “I came with a lot of baggage to the marriage, while all her baggage dissolved on the cold North Atlantic floor,” Cameron added. Good luck, you crazy kids. I guess you really are 'King of the World' now, James. 

1 comment: